22.6.12

Preparations

Hi it's me again. HUHU PREPARATION SUX (anak gaul) uhm actually this preparation stuff will not be this suffocating if I was not being such a procrastinator during holiday wkwk I have been spending almost my entire holiday sleeping, eating, although sometimes I went out trying to find something to bring to Thailand (like batik keychains, stickers, etc) and I have finished my presentation about indonesia actually but right after finishing it I remembered that the school where I am going to work at belom tentu has a LCD projector, so......... I emailed the one responsible for the project asking about whether there will be a projector or not and she replied she was not sure about that huffft but she also said she would try asking the school about this for me ih so nice yah like sozis.

anyways I went to ambas yesterday with my friends, I bought dvds. And a capdase for my itouch. The next day I went to mall with my family to fix my bb's trackpad which had been broken for months ah finally. Oh I also bought celana bahan, cos I was too stupid to know kalo trouser itu boleh jeans gak sih? gak boleh ya? thats why I bought celana bahan wkwk. I wont be allowed to use t-shirts and slippers, and will have to use trousers and polo or shirts with collar. Jadi kayak kuliah aja deh bajunya.

Okay I will still have to prepare the materials I will use to present Indonesia to the students in Thailand so wish me a good health cos I am actually quite tired of these things wkwk but I am enjoying this, really. It's good to have the chance to work with creativity again after retiring for about 1 year wkwk I miss highschool and media siswa 22 :""")

Ok thats all. please keep doain gue for this upcoming journey cos I am starting to freak out dikit. The day is getting closer. So.... see you

No comments:

Post a Comment