18.6.12

Bored?

HOLA my visa is done, and when I informed orang thai dengan ramah dan dengan emoticon senyum, dia cuma "great. see u" uh I should have given image yang cool juga ya biar kaga kicep gini *big deal*

oh btw Ive been thinking....... I will not join any organization anymore next term. I will try to focus on my academic stuff, and try to get into more internships. I havent even started my first ever internship but I probably will do this kind of thing again next summer, or next winter. Maybe to vietnam, the philippines, ukraine.... I dont know wkaka but thats only if I have money yah of course. Besides, getting into many internships will make my cv better, although decorating cv is not my main reason of being intern. I just want to widen my connections. I want to know how it feels to know people from all over the world kayak temen-temen gue yg sepertinya menikmati koneksi idup mereka yang lebar *tenggelam di lautan sirik* but its still a mere thought, not yet a decision.

The other reason is that I am tired. huhuh I took 23 credits last semester, got into a student unit and also into another one organization and it all sucked my blood that I nearly died desperately. My grades were successfully jumping off a cliff because I was overwhelmed. I thought I was pretty good at multitasking tapi ternyata kebanyakan juga nyo, walaupun masih alhamdulillah sih nilai walaupun mepet. tapi alhamdulillah. bersyukur kok.

Uh btw Ainun keeps bbming me everytime something interesting happens during her internship in vietnam and it made me not able to wait for my turn to come!!! But I'm a bit scared at the same time wkwk I'm afraid of not able to be a good wakil budaya of Indonesia :") I try to, of course, but I never know if this is enough. Maybe I shouldnt ever feel enough....? But have no worry, Indonesians. Karena masih ada bbrp hari buat persiapan dan I will always try to make our country look awesome in the world's eyes. Although Im not 100% sure........gakdeng canda canda. Bismillah.

Ewh pasti bosen ya gue ngomongin ginian muluk, padahal bukan hal besar. Maklumin yah pertama kali internship keluar nih jadi terlalu semangat apalagi dipanas-panasin Ainun katanya seru banget :""""" sori kampung dikit wkwk. Oh oh btw Ainun bbm gue ngajak ngebolang bareng di Bangkok! Bagus deh dia yang ke tempat gue, gue tinggal naik kereta dari rumah hostfam gue ntar hwkwk emang di Bangkok selain belanja ngapain sih? Belanja ya? Uh yang minta oleh-oleh, siap-siap dapet kiriman pup gajah yah made in Bangkok :):) Eh udah dulu yah? Jangan sedih jangan jangan oh oh, kita bakal ketemu lagi. See you around

No comments:

Post a Comment