14.6.12

Visa

Hi today I went to Royal Thai Embassy, at Jl. Mega Kuningan Kav E.3.3 No. 3 (Lot 8.8) to apply for visa for my exchange. I thought to enter the embassy my body would be checked completely like at airport or at least be scanned like when we enter the US embassy or Erasmus Huis. But ternyata I could go in just by giving my KTP to the security there so yah yaudah.

The process of getting visa was not too rebek. Of course if you just want to visit Thailand for vacation, less than 30 days, you dont need to get visa but since I will be in Thailand for 1,5 months so I have to get one. So after getting in, I was asked to fill a form. Fortunately I brought a pen, because there was no pen disana. After that I was asked for my passport, the Acceptance Note and Invitation Letter from AIESEC in Thailand, and pas foto 2 lembar. And also I had to pay 80 USD. Mahal bros.

My visa will be done on Monday. Jadi ya sekitar 2-3 hari gitulah, petugasnya bakal ngasih tau kok. Ohyah if I'm not mistaken, waktu pembuatan visa dari jam 9-12.30 dan pengambilannya jam 13.30-15.00. Udah aturannya begitu. Yaudah deh alhamdulillah it was not as difficult as I thought before heu heu oke deh udahan dulu adios amigos.

No comments:

Post a Comment